- 2.5″ SSD
- SATA III – 6Gb/s
- TLC NAND
- Read 550MB/s
- Write 500MB/s
- 80k/85k IOPS
Corsair Neutron Series XTi 1920GB
– Exceptional transfer speeds
The SATA 6Gb/s effectively saturates the SATA 6Gbp/s interface, SSD providing a sequential read of up to 560Mb/s, sequential write of up to 540Mb/s, 4KB random reads of up to 100K IOPS and 4K random writes of up to 90K IOPS.
– End-to-End Data Path Protection
ETEP protects the entire data path within the SSD controller. From the host to the NAND gate, ensuring data is protected against corruption.
– 5 year warranty
Peace of mind. A statement of Corsair product quality and reliability.
– High Performance Quad-Core SSD Controller
The first solid-state drive on the market to feature a dedicated quad-core processor for top tier performance with low command latency and sustained performance achieved by utilizing unique quad-core controller.
– Consistent Performance
Very high sustained transfer rates enabled by expanded cache make it possible to capture and edit professional Full HD and 4K uncompressed video in real-time, as well as play PC games with absolute maximum detail levels.
– Low Power Consumption
95% less power consumption than standard HDDs means better energy efficiency for your desktop machine and longer battery life for your laptop. Also includes support for DEVSLP (device sleep).
– 7mm high
– NAND Technology: TLC NAND
– Max Sequential Read (ATTO): Up to 550MB/s
– Max Sequential Write (ATTO): Up to 500MB/s
– Max Sequential Read (CDM): Up to 540MB/s
– Max Sequential Write (CDM): Up to 500MB/s
– Max Random Read QD32 (IOMeter): 80K IOPS
– Max Random Write QD32 (IOMeter): 85K IOPS
– TBW (Total Bytes Written): 1280TB
– 3yr Warranty