- Quad Core
- 4.00GHz clock speed
- 14nm Process
- 6MB L3 Cache
- Dual Channel DDR4 Controller
- Integrated DX12 Graphics
- 3 Year Warranty
Intel Core i3-8350K 4.0GHz (Coffee Lake) Socket LGA1151 Processor
Intel Coffee Lake brings you more cores for similar money to the last generation, getting you more performance for you money, particular in multi-threaded applications.
In testing we have found overclockability pretty promising on the Coffee Lake series, of course on K series products only and we shall be offering 8 Pack pre-binned processors from launch on 8700K.
This is a retail boxed processor and comes with Intel 3yr warranty and is un-opened and brand new, so your overclocking mileage is down to yourself and luck of the draw but Coffeelake promises to push the envelope the furthest yet when it comes to frequencies making them ideal for games and applications that require outright pure MHz performance and they still have incredible multi core performance as well.
– Lithography Process: 14 nm
– Cores: 4
– Threads: 4
– Frequency: 4.00 GHz (Turbo Mode NA)
– Cache: 6MB
– Memory Controller: Dual channel DDR4 2400/2666/3000/3200/3600/4000/4133/4266/4500/4600/5000+ MHz- Socket: LGA1151
– Memory compatibility: All DDR4 is compatible (Check your motherboards manual and we recommend 8 Pack 3200MHz and faster kits which guarantee Samsung B die for upto 5000MHz OC)
– TDP: 91W
– 3yr Warranty