- Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot
- loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives.
Kingston A400 120GB SATA 6GB/S 2.5″ SOLID STATE HARD DRIVE
Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s respectively. The A400 is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system.
The A400 is built with Flash memory which is more reliable and durable than a hard drive. – There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical drive. It’s also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
– 10x faster than a hard drive: With incredible read/write speeds, the A400 SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
– Rugged: The A400 is shock and vibration-resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
– Multiple capacities: Available in 120GB, 240GB and 480GB capacities mean the A400 can suit anyone’s needs.
– Ideal for desktops and notebooks: The A400 has a 7mm form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space.
– Capacity: 120GB
– Form factor: 2.5″
– Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s): with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
– Controller: 2Ch
– Data Transfer (ATTO): 120GB — up to 500MB/s read and 320MB/s write
– Power Consumption: 0.195W Idle / 0.279W avg / 0.642W (max) read / 1.535W (max) write
– Storage temperature: 40°C~85°C
– Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
– Dimensions: 100.0mm x 69.9mm x 7.0mm
– Weight: 41g
– Vibration operating: 2.17G peak (7–800Hz)
– Vibration non-operating: 20G peak (10–2000Hz)
– Life expectancy: 1 million hours MTBF
– Total Bytes Written (TBW): 40TB
– Warranty/support: limited 3-year warranty with free technical support