The Kolink Satellite is a cube style chassis with impressive amounts of component support, including up to 280mm VGA, ATX PSU up to 220mm (140mm with VGA card over 190mm) and even Micro-ATX boards up to 22.6cm x 18cm. The front I/O is equipped with 2 x USB3.0 ports for high speed transfers, and there is internal space for various drive configurations to suit your requirements.
The Kolink Satellite aims to offer impressive functionality with a small case footprint and competitive price. It delivers on all counts.
– 2 x USB3.0 on the front panel
– Support for Micro-ATX Motherboards
– Support for 280mm VGA cards
– Small footprint
– Space for 2 x 3.5″ + 2 x 2.5″ or 3 x 3.5″ or 4 x 2.5″ HDD’s
– Black Interior with 12cm rear fan installed.
– Model: Satellite
– Type: Micro-ATX Cube Case
– Colour: Black
– Case Material: 0.5mm Steel/Plastic
– Power Supply Orientation: Front
– Motherboard Support: Micro-ATX (Up to 22.6cm x 18cm)/Mini-ITX
– External 5.25″ Bays:
– External 3.5″ Bays: 0
– Internal 3.5″ Bays: 3 (dependant on configuration)
– Internal 2.5″ Bays: 4 (dependant on configuration)
– Expansion Slots: 2
– Front Ports: 2 x USB3.0 (with USB2.0 convertor), HD-Audio x 1, Mic x 1
– Cooling System: Rear – 1 x 120mm (included)
– Dimensions: 260 x 190 x 280mm
– Clearance: VGA – 280mm, CPU Cooler 165mm, PSU – 220mm (with VGA card under 190mm), 140mm (with VGA card over 190mm)